Building power in the workplace is critical to the success of MFPE locals across our state.
Increasing the number of local members; effectively engaging members around commonly held values; and identifying, recruiting, and developing leaders are steps every MFPE local union can use to build power and capacity.
Join us for an MFPE training where we’ll learn how to organize and:
- Engage and listen to members
- Effectively ask co-workers to join the union
- Identify common membership values and goals
- Move members to action collectively
- Recruit members to help
- Learn about how our union works
- Break down goals into manageable tasks
- Create a support system for ongoing questions and help!
We’ll break the training down into two 1-hour blocks using Zoom
- November 10 5:30-6:30pm
- November 12 5:30-6:30pm
This training is open to all MFPE members. Please forward to other members who may be interested and encourage them to attend!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please reach out via email – [email protected] or cell – 406-459-2641.